Sunday 28 September 2014

Authors


Authors


Raani York
Author and Executive Assistant

"I started realizing I loved to write when I was quite young. Whenever we had to write an essay in school, I was excited while the other kids groaned. They had trouble filling one page while mine kept exceeding 6-10 pages."


JoAnne Myers
Author and Artist


"My writing has progressed over the years to one poetry book and six fiction books. I am now in the process of turning my detective/mystery: Murder Most Foul into a screenplay."


Harvey Stelman
Author, former singer & retired CEO

"Eventually I turned to writing and found I had a talent for it. I've blogged and the other usual things. My 5-star book on Amazon has been my masterpiece: Eyes Of Emerald has only received wonderful comments."


Tonne Odom
Writer


"I see myself becoming one of the most famous writers of all time. I believe that if I keep my faith in God, my writing and myself, that I can make it to where I really want to be at in life one day. Most people don't believe it, but hard work does pay off in the long run." 



Tammie Painter
Writer, Artist & Beekeeper

 
"I've always enjoyed making up stories, but never really understood you could make a living from it. Prior to jumping into a full-time writing career, I worked as a research assistant in a lab studying the neurochemistry of addiction (a fancy way of saying I got mice high)."  




Image credit: Microsoft

No comments:

Post a Comment